skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
hhle
Monday, November 17, 2014
Perhaps I Ought to See a Shrink
"get me in a room with more than 3 people
I tend to act
ill"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Mollie Underwood
i like the feeling of building something.
View my complete profile
"Life is Easy"
Links
email
total rel
flickr
tumblr.
twitter
instagram
Blog Archive
►
2023
(3)
►
09
(1)
►
03
(1)
►
01
(1)
►
2022
(21)
►
11
(4)
►
08
(3)
►
06
(1)
►
03
(2)
►
02
(4)
►
01
(7)
►
2021
(19)
►
12
(8)
►
11
(4)
►
10
(3)
►
09
(1)
►
06
(2)
►
05
(1)
►
2020
(10)
►
12
(2)
►
11
(1)
►
10
(1)
►
09
(1)
►
04
(1)
►
03
(1)
►
02
(1)
►
01
(2)
►
2019
(16)
►
12
(2)
►
11
(2)
►
10
(1)
►
09
(2)
►
08
(1)
►
07
(2)
►
05
(1)
►
04
(3)
►
03
(1)
►
02
(1)
►
2018
(27)
►
12
(1)
►
11
(3)
►
10
(1)
►
09
(4)
►
08
(1)
►
07
(4)
►
05
(2)
►
04
(1)
►
03
(8)
►
01
(2)
►
2017
(48)
►
12
(1)
►
11
(3)
►
10
(6)
►
09
(1)
►
08
(6)
►
07
(6)
►
06
(3)
►
05
(5)
►
04
(8)
►
03
(4)
►
02
(2)
►
01
(3)
►
2016
(88)
►
12
(5)
►
11
(8)
►
10
(7)
►
09
(3)
►
08
(3)
►
07
(6)
►
06
(3)
►
05
(10)
►
04
(8)
►
03
(11)
►
02
(15)
►
01
(9)
►
2015
(399)
►
12
(9)
►
11
(23)
►
10
(18)
►
09
(18)
►
08
(16)
►
07
(18)
►
06
(34)
►
05
(37)
►
04
(69)
►
03
(56)
►
02
(59)
►
01
(42)
▼
2014
(712)
►
12
(76)
▼
11
(66)
"Are you a body, or a boy, or nobody, or nothing?"
Felt Your Proximity
You've never pity partied as hard as I've pity par...
This, Here
How Is It That You Can't Make Someone Love You but...
Appreciated Being Connected to You
Don't Tell Her You Think of Her All The Time
Like a Mirror Years Ago
Let's Try This Again
I've Got a Complex Named After Her
But Then Somehow
Who I Am in Your Head
Nothing Else
If There is Even a Choice
Anxiously Wait For Events
Trees
Time Was a Vacuum but Admittedly This Sucks
I want you to cater to my every shortcoming, insec...
Maze of Swedish Furniture
I Hope You Got Ok
"The taste of red bull in the morning on my teeth...
Whisper
A Hug That Only Comes Apart
An Impossible Amount of Time
Perhaps I Ought to See a Shrink
Even Put More
Space and Time But Mostly Neither
I Love You Forever Just Not Right Now
I Still Can't Find The Malaise Everyone is Speakin...
Until Gratification is No Longer Possible
McDees
Hopefully It Will Go Away Like a Bad Dream
Forward Linearly
Unsexy
Unfit
Everything Has a Beginning And an End
Soon I Will Share This Poem to Not be As Alone As ...
I Made Room
how can anyone know anything for certain
I would do anythingfor a pained looked on anyone's...
Boy on Weekends
“I can feel the universe expanding and making th...
Emotional Conflicts with Other People
Pattern Once
Going On
Who Knows for How Long
"i will create a new category on my instant messe...
it doesn't feel good but it feels like something a...
""
Let It Go Let It Be
""
i have to go move my car and it's amazing the easi...
Hideout
my body fails me again I lie here choking on my...
Certain Special Kind
Maybe We Want to be Safe and Never Sorry
the lighting is weird and it makes me weird
"i've always had this issue where i like certain t...
i googled how and changed my wifi name to peralta
sad is not the right word but I'll use it over and...
you can't make someone care more so you sit in s...
A Brick Wall View
Poetry is the Only Thing That Makes it Worth it
In a Friend
My Only Left Amenity
►
10
(43)
►
09
(63)
►
08
(76)
►
07
(57)
►
06
(56)
►
05
(45)
►
04
(41)
►
03
(64)
►
02
(57)
►
01
(68)
►
2013
(743)
►
12
(66)
►
11
(45)
►
10
(49)
►
09
(90)
►
08
(78)
►
07
(56)
►
06
(55)
►
05
(57)
►
04
(76)
►
03
(51)
►
02
(60)
►
01
(60)
►
2012
(954)
►
12
(71)
►
11
(82)
►
10
(116)
►
09
(116)
►
08
(92)
►
07
(107)
►
06
(90)
►
05
(63)
►
04
(53)
►
03
(68)
►
02
(46)
►
01
(50)
►
2011
(960)
►
12
(57)
►
11
(98)
►
10
(105)
►
09
(157)
►
08
(132)
►
07
(100)
►
06
(64)
►
05
(56)
►
04
(61)
►
03
(58)
►
02
(30)
►
01
(42)
►
2010
(514)
►
12
(32)
►
11
(61)
►
10
(67)
►
09
(57)
►
08
(75)
►
07
(18)
►
06
(18)
►
05
(30)
►
04
(53)
►
03
(47)
►
02
(32)
►
01
(24)
►
2009
(420)
►
12
(51)
►
11
(62)
►
10
(62)
►
09
(85)
►
08
(57)
►
07
(35)
►
06
(40)
►
05
(28)
Following
Free Association
A love story
-
A Love Story, if told correctly, will do nothing less than ruin your heart.
Meticulous Markings
Someone
-
I've been having strangely mystical things happening to me in the past months. Not long ago I spoke with someone about my deep feeling of the presence of...
Blooming
-
molded from clay and mud
-
Mindless Explosions
-
brains
-
Show 5
Show All
No comments:
Post a Comment