skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
hhle
Saturday, August 31, 2013
"I wondered if I would always find complicated ways to feel sad"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Mollie Underwood
i like the feeling of building something.
View my complete profile
"Life is Easy"
Links
email
total rel
flickr
tumblr.
twitter
instagram
Blog Archive
►
2023
(3)
►
09
(1)
►
03
(1)
►
01
(1)
►
2022
(21)
►
11
(4)
►
08
(3)
►
06
(1)
►
03
(2)
►
02
(4)
►
01
(7)
►
2021
(19)
►
12
(8)
►
11
(4)
►
10
(3)
►
09
(1)
►
06
(2)
►
05
(1)
►
2020
(10)
►
12
(2)
►
11
(1)
►
10
(1)
►
09
(1)
►
04
(1)
►
03
(1)
►
02
(1)
►
01
(2)
►
2019
(16)
►
12
(2)
►
11
(2)
►
10
(1)
►
09
(2)
►
08
(1)
►
07
(2)
►
05
(1)
►
04
(3)
►
03
(1)
►
02
(1)
►
2018
(27)
►
12
(1)
►
11
(3)
►
10
(1)
►
09
(4)
►
08
(1)
►
07
(4)
►
05
(2)
►
04
(1)
►
03
(8)
►
01
(2)
►
2017
(48)
►
12
(1)
►
11
(3)
►
10
(6)
►
09
(1)
►
08
(6)
►
07
(6)
►
06
(3)
►
05
(5)
►
04
(8)
►
03
(4)
►
02
(2)
►
01
(3)
►
2016
(88)
►
12
(5)
►
11
(8)
►
10
(7)
►
09
(3)
►
08
(3)
►
07
(6)
►
06
(3)
►
05
(10)
►
04
(8)
►
03
(11)
►
02
(15)
►
01
(9)
►
2015
(399)
►
12
(9)
►
11
(23)
►
10
(18)
►
09
(18)
►
08
(16)
►
07
(18)
►
06
(34)
►
05
(37)
►
04
(69)
►
03
(56)
►
02
(59)
►
01
(42)
►
2014
(712)
►
12
(76)
►
11
(66)
►
10
(43)
►
09
(63)
►
08
(76)
►
07
(57)
►
06
(56)
►
05
(45)
►
04
(41)
►
03
(64)
►
02
(57)
►
01
(68)
▼
2013
(743)
►
12
(66)
►
11
(45)
►
10
(49)
►
09
(90)
▼
08
(78)
Insufficient
Inconsistent Patterns
"I wondered if I would always find complicated way...
All
Over-Corrected
Deep
Almost August End
Thoughts That I Couldn't Stop From Repeating
have you ever loved someone so much you could not ...
My Faults And Failures
I am realizing that people do not really like on...
Every Night
"he urged me, sort of to strip it down to this ki...
Complexities
Look Into Me
Trust the foreshadowing
Unsuccessful In Constricting
Imagine my surprise someone trying to love you as ...
Momentarily
Years
Sad Face
Long Enough
Heavy
Liminal
Engage
Free Magic
Emotional Intensity
I Never Indicated How Long Always Was
Jumped Ship
I Would Never Hurt You
Powerful Thing
Mushy
This the the first time subsequent that I can say...
"I'm afraid, to sleep because of what haunts me ...
Tangible Insanity
Very August
That's It
"Why did you finally leave? Cause all you think ...
A Different Sort Of Defenselessness
The Check's In The Mail
Virtues
I'm Not Proud But It's Something
Lest Ye Become
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up but a ...
The Universal Concepts That Keep Us Together
Better To Just Keep To Myself
Sad To Know
Toy
I Didn't Plan For That
Never Skipping A Beat
Thing That I Find Important
Gratitude For What We Have Found
Ulterior Motives
Old Dog Old Tricks
"how embarrassing to be human"
Absolute Self Discipline Utter Lack Of Self Control
Bad Company Corrupts Good Character
When I feel that I need to, I repeat the word nor...
Feed The Hand That Bites You
History
Memory Lane
Worth It
Almosts
How You Keep Her
Somedays
Responsible
Some Days I Don't Have Anything At All
Sift Through This Conflicted Time
Wrote A Glorious Script
Now?
HPS Highly Sensitive Person
Thanks For Reminding Me
Evoke Any Kind Of Emotion
My Loss His Gain
Passive Agressive Tactics
I miss you in a way that I have not missed you in ...
►
07
(56)
►
06
(55)
►
05
(57)
►
04
(76)
►
03
(51)
►
02
(60)
►
01
(60)
►
2012
(954)
►
12
(71)
►
11
(82)
►
10
(116)
►
09
(116)
►
08
(92)
►
07
(107)
►
06
(90)
►
05
(63)
►
04
(53)
►
03
(68)
►
02
(46)
►
01
(50)
►
2011
(960)
►
12
(57)
►
11
(98)
►
10
(105)
►
09
(157)
►
08
(132)
►
07
(100)
►
06
(64)
►
05
(56)
►
04
(61)
►
03
(58)
►
02
(30)
►
01
(42)
►
2010
(514)
►
12
(32)
►
11
(61)
►
10
(67)
►
09
(57)
►
08
(75)
►
07
(18)
►
06
(18)
►
05
(30)
►
04
(53)
►
03
(47)
►
02
(32)
►
01
(24)
►
2009
(420)
►
12
(51)
►
11
(62)
►
10
(62)
►
09
(85)
►
08
(57)
►
07
(35)
►
06
(40)
►
05
(28)
Following
Blooming
-
WHO WANTS TO GO HIKING?
Free Association
-
molded from clay and mud
-
Meticulous Markings
-
Mindless Explosions
-
brains
-
Show 5
Show All
No comments:
Post a Comment