Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ghost

1. Often I need the reminder, movies are media, not models. All of this is entertainment, not examples, not signs, not methods. These songs, they're not symbols or metaphors for situations in my life, they aren't guides or illustrations about my life, because they are about their own. Patterns, yes, terribly significant templates I should follow, and live by, not so much.
2. I'm sorry I fell off, of everything, you don't deserve it, any of you. But I won't have the energy or confidence to explain. I'll try to fix it when I can. So frequently I feel like all I need is more time. That's all.
3. Maybe with this, things are as back to normal as they will ever get. Either way I am so pleased with it, and I wanted to say it, but of course for whatever reasons, couldn't. One of those tip of the tongue moments, a relationship based on them more or less. Well I'm happy about it and I wish you could understand this feeling of content I forgot that I ever had. I hope I am not the only one who thinks this is where you ought to be.
4. Lately I've been reminiscing when living in the moment wasn't so strange and foreign, doing things for the right reasons, or something.

5.  temporary   /t'empərəri/   /-reri/ US


  • Something that is temporary lasts for only a limited time. ADJ

    • His job here is only temporary.


    • Most adolescent problems are temporary.


    • ...a temporary loss of memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment