Friday, September 3, 2010

She Knows This

"
I’ve been whisked away by fairy wings
And lips that say the very things that lift me from rock bottom 
I’ve got problems that seem to disappear 
When she comes near, my queen sits on air 
In my down time I bought some clouded minds 
Cloud nine polishing unrefined writing 
Sounds to make her crown shine 
Halos covered by plain clothes 
Rainbows, a narrow mind 
Colourful wording still can’t get my restrained flows 
Out of a bind 
How can we find each other if it wasn’t for her love? 
For nothing other than hovering above her on potential, a celestial being 
Swooping down and sitting on my shoulder 
Whispering sweet somethings in my ear 
Her voice is a perfectly constructed wind instrument 
That brings instant incidents of plucked heart strings 
And in sync like it’s instinct 
Her favourite colour isn’t pink 
It’s linked to the things I think are relative to livelihood and growth 
From the land-locked Heaven he rocks to the Ivory Coast 
Her eyes are the most clear substance with 
Substance even if unrinsed and if they opened more 
I know for sure I could see the ocean floor 
I plunge into her head and occupy thoughts 
Until her mind warps but I’m lost 
And she know this, it’s hopeless 
Just fly off 
Why of course 
A shooting star maps herself across space 
Left for me to trace when my mood is dark 
I played connect the darts with you beauty marks 
And I ended up with picture perfect sheet music 
I read your musical notes with a composer’s eyes 
And heard out song for the first time 
My spine is still tingling 
Mental images of your fine tune is what I’ve been nodding my head to lately 
And every now and then you can catch me humming your nudity 
Under my heavy breath 
I heavily suggest you resurrect ancient neglected dust-collectors 
If you distrust the distance and seldom plucked heart strings sit stripped 
Before your full-length perform your affection backwards 
Maybe then you’ll understand the rhythm in my movement 
Listen when the news is sent, it’s then when the rules are bent 
I’ll be waiting to take your lead, make me a victim of your two-step 
Make me an apprentice of your body parts 
Teach me to dance to your beauty marks 
I’m stepping on toes here and I don’t care 
It’s hopeless, it’s hopelessness 
It’s hopelessness holding this openness to blow a kiss 
So close your lips but don’t get pissed and throw a fist 
At this vocalist, I’m not emotionless 
In fact I broke my wrist when I wrote the list 
Of all those I miss, this is my poker face 
Mr. Feel Nothing
"

No comments:

Post a Comment