Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Textual II


so today. woke up at five and then was awake til almost seven and went down and fell asleep with scott hahah. woke up and my mom picked me up and was like well you're depressed and I'm reading your energy sorry I'm your therapist but it's what I do. so got free breakfast that was cool. accomplished so much like really. went to my work, washed the inside and outside of my car. went tanning hahaha but feel so positive about it you have no idea. cleaned the house so much. and tumbling and doing creative writing homework kinda. I love being at the house alone. but calvin and I talked for a while last night which was so nice cause we've both been down hah...... rachel came over last night so that was bizarre. I didn't see her but of course heard about it. and they are done thankk godd. and just waiting for spring break I guess. not doing sierra next semester? I donno. trying to do things that
make me happy not sad. therefore tumblr ahaha. but reallyy. also, catherine texted me and I can't text anyone back and feel really bad :/ but yeah. good day I guess. just ate so many fresh rolls you have no idea.

1 comment:

  1. It's 7:15 I'm at flour garden, drinking tea and... tumbling.
    But, I love you. I made money yesterday and spent it all...
    So things are the same. Considering my options and meeting
    with a Sierra College counselor on Monday.

    ReplyDelete