Thursday, February 11, 2016

your cold feet touch me in the bed and i scream
you cook quinoa for dinner and do the dishes
you drive me to the hospital even though i do not tell you what for

i create a gate you wanted between the neighbors and us with a wooden pallet

i buy paper towels, toilet paper, bleach, and brita filters
i wash our clothes every day ~ every other day

you let me wear your socks and don't know i wear your underwear

you buy a loofa for my shower
you send me pictures of yourself in my bed with a sliver of light on your face from the window

i give you my key to make two copies

i text you the name of songs that you like on the radio and do not know
i call you every day as soon as i get off of work

you let me put facemask on your beard

you drive me around in my car


it ain't all bad

No comments:

Post a Comment