Thursday, February 25, 2016

And Half


it's 10:38, now 10:39pm, austin is asleep in my bed to my right. his dog, johnny, asleep to my left. tomorrow could very well be the last night of his one-month stint living in my bedroom. he told me a few days ago that he moved back by accident. tomorrow is friday and I have a second job interview, as well as work. saturday austin will go to alta for his belongings, and move the following day, sunday, to what I believe to be 20th and shotwell. his monthly rent will be the exact amount as mine and connor's, together. johnny isn't supposed to be on the bed because he chewed and ate so many things today, I plan to call him up very soon anyway. 
I just welcomed johnny to the small remaining portion of the bed, for comfort more than warmth. nothing is exciting anymore, I'm not sure why that is. this is not to be mistaken for a complaint, for things leveling out, I am terribly grateful. I do wish I knew the cause, just so as not to think about it anymore, or rather hope for it. the seltzer water is bubbling slightly against the aluminum, right next to my ear. for dinner I had my leftover tom kha (I ordered a large last night for that reason) and half of a quinoa burrito that I sliced into pieces and split with austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment