Tuesday, May 3, 2016


I listen to the song girl by the internet on repeat.
before that I was reading a short zine.
connor was dancing with his arms in the middle of my room and smiled a little, knowing I was taping it.
today my production manager asked me (as small talk) what I would do to change (specifically improve) myself. I thought for a moment then responded that it's frustrating for me not being better and faster at things, he responded back that that isn't his fault. but agreed I was slow and ill-equipped. 
sarah and I snap, then email, then text, it comforts me.
I feed seymour (the stray) two different things and put out water, we sit by each other for a while until he hears something. 
I do 3-4~ loads of laundry continuously, vaccuum a lot but do not touch the dishes.
lizz asks if we can get me a kitten soon and I reply in my usual obtuse and suspicious way.
I sip a hell or high watermelon and every gulp think about how delicious it tastes to me. 
it is 10pm and I plan to: read, do proofing for work, finish laundry, order things online, submit to holly's zine, see what connor sent me, talk to jillian, brush my teeth, fill out kaiser financial assistance form, make facial appt, watch 1~2 movies, vote, and do my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment