Monday, April 19, 2010

Facts

I admire people who make goals and do little things modestly and secretly for themselves, and I sometimes think that I do those things just so that I can like that about myself.
I am left-handed but have been told on more than one occasion that I'd most likely write neater with my right.
I don't like to like things that other people like that they like, like the smell of gasoline. 
If I had to get one tattoo this moment it would say "Life Is Easy" and he on my hand, it would be a sort of punishment for taking my life too seriously. 
I sometimes see how long I can go without communicating with someone, mostly to see when they will try to talk to me, but even more than that I am disciplining myself for wanting to talk to them so badly.
I honestly do think my life would make an entertaining movie, if done correctly.
I am lactose intolerant, but no one seems to believe me.
I like to think that I would rather be uncomfortable in a situation than the other person, but I also think that is because I would be uncomfortable if I thought at all that they were. 
I day dream about turning off my cellphone, and dream at night about text messaging.
Every day I work towards bettering myself, eliminating flaws, and growing mentally and emotionally, but mainly I just go to school and work.
I think about crashing every single time I am driving or a passenger in a car, sometimes accidentally. 
I take great pleasure in small acts of anarchy and defiance, though it involves for the most part just eating out of grocery store bins.
I find that changing others' lives is the most significant thing a person can do, and a part of me will always want to be famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment