Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Guilt Trip

"Got me doing pirouettes over her guilt trip wire
I still skip by a land mine or two, see I've learned the landscape
All the while practicing my firm handshake
Hair, trigger-finger itch to spark any conversation
Said explosive personalities don't part deadly confrontation
What happens in between her lips
She needs a fix more than she knows her friend's a bitch
And needs to go




This song is called Eviction Notice, it's a 2-parter
Basically it's about how sacrifice and vices will invite themselves
to an overstayed welcome at your haunted house parties

There's effort in her smile and it shouldn't be like that
Her final evenings have her drowning in a nightcap, and that's costly
Trying to keep her on the right track I ask softly
But she just says "BACK OFF ME"
And I've learned to space her private respect"

No comments:

Post a Comment