Friday, July 8, 2011

Just Fly Off

"In my down time I bought some clouded minds 
Cloud nine polishing unrefined writing 
Sounds to make her crown shine 
Halos covered by plain clothes 
Rainbows, a narrow mind 
Colourful wording still can’t get my restrained flows 
Out of a bind 
How can we find each other if it wasn’t for her love? 
For nothing other than hovering above her on potential, a celestial being 
Swooping down and sitting on my shoulder 
Whispering sweet somethings in my ear 
Her voice is a perfectly constructed wind instrument 
That brings instant incidents of plucked heart strings 
And in sync like it’s instinct 
Her favourite colour isn’t pink 
It’s linked to the things I think are relative to livelihood and growth 
From the land-locked Heaven he rocks to the Ivory Coast 
Her eyes are the most clear substance with 
Substance even if unrinsed and if they opened more 
I know for sure I could see the ocean floor 
I plunge into her head and occupy thoughts 
Until her mind warps but I’m lost 
And she know this, it’s hopeless 
Just fly off"

No comments:

Post a Comment