Thursday, May 29, 2014

One Week

My work loves me right now, people with low expectations normally do.
Scott and Lance told me that I exceeded their best hopes, and that everything I do in invaluable to them.
Lance's wife called and told me that I am a rockstar, and doing amazing, Lance keeps saying how fantastic I did. Mr. Green called and said that he is proud of me, I am doing so well. Scott said very few people could handle what I did last week, Lance said I was reminded him of himself when he was a kid. Scott's wife had him bring me a treat, and he gave me part of his cash order. Brent told me that I stepped up to the plate, and did awesome. 
Lance asked if I was tired, I said no.

There is something wrong with me, and I cannot see the good, only the bad. This week's been terrible watching Scott deal with all of the leftover mistakes from me trying my best. I possess absolutely no skills but effort, and I am afraid that everyone can see that. I worked over fifty hours in the shop, and almost ten hours from home. It was a long week, but this one I am useless again.

No comments:

Post a Comment