Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I'm Not Cryin on Tuesday

today has been disturbing, I am going to write down some notes, as blurbs, and may or may not go into how these events made me feel. i texted bethany the song "baby i'm amazed" last night, regrettable/predictable. brent told me that he put in his notice, and could be gone in two weeks. jillian called me, and we talked on the phone, first time since her incident. i stood alone in the dark shop around 2pm while "everybody hurts" played throughout, i watched the cars go by and didn't move. i tried to ignore lizz because i was embarrassed about the situation i feel that i've gotten myself into, then she texted me a third time, so i said "that comic is rel". addison works added me on instagram. lance was an annoying dick. i wonder if it is too thirsty to like austin's video of beni smoking a cigarette. scott calls me after i leave work to ask about cornerstone envelopes. i went to whole foods for goat jack cheese and talked to dawson about digital printing, until he said that he had to go, from behind the counter. i reach for my phone to ask lizz if i can pick her up in the city, but don't let myself get as far as typing it out. i took my computer in to get fixed, and backed up to a external hard drive, the guy had green and blue hair. i stopped on my way home and took a picture of a stencil in the middle of the road. sarah and i texted about photoshop. i sent lisa a message that just said "lisaa". i ate coleslaw in bed. i called austin to talk to him for his birthday, he was no longer with beni, and told me he has been horny, and wants a pool. i debate texting beni a heads up that i will be there this weekend, to give him enough notice not to be an asshole. i try to figure out what is the earliest i can take sleeping pills and have them last through the night. i wait for andy's email spelling out our flight itinerary. i think about the grammatical errors in rosie o'donnell's poetry. the fruit flies have found me, and i do not care.

No comments:

Post a Comment