Wednesday, August 26, 2015

"My friend implores me " for one time only,
make an exception." I am not not worried

Wrap her up in a package of lies

Send her off to a coconut island
I am not worried - I am not overly concerned
with the status of my emotions
"oh", She says, "you're changing."
But were always changing
It does not bother me to say this isn't love
Because if you don't want to talk about it then it isn't love
and I guess I'm going to have to live that
but, I'm sure there's something in a shade of gray
or something in between
and I can always change my name if that's what you mean
My friend assures me "it's all or nothing`
But I am not really worried
I am not overly concerned
You try to tell your self the things you try tell your self to make
yourself forget
to make your self forget
I am not worried
"If it's love" she said, "then were gonna have to think about the
consequences"
She can't stop shaking and I can t stop touching her and.....
This time when kindness falls like rain
It washes her away"

No comments:

Post a Comment