Thursday, July 9, 2009

2002

"I'm so preoccupied with self indulgency to see
What you provided me, I fully appreciate your offerings
And the awful things in are lessened
By lessons of self-acceptance I want blessings
And I regret keeping a distance
For future reference over bridges are preventable, I know the traps
Humanity as a whole will collapse, now close the gaps
We dwell on what we share, and what separates us
We're all different, but what makes us a unit?
Music is a universal language; so is anguish, pain, and torment
Balance of emotions, it shows a happiness upon us
No more pickin' sides, one without the other is impossible
(Uhh, forgot what I was supposed to say)
They call it bi-polar, unstable conditions, they got me lookin' over my shoulder
The book that I wrote ya', was meant to move the time slower
But it was spent cookin' my mind's motor, now I'm older"

No comments:

Post a Comment