Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Teacher

I wanted to tell my math teacher that I tried to sleep, I laid there in the dark, I finally put on a movie. I started to doze off around 1a.m. and by 2:45a.m. my phone was buzzing me awake. I couldn't have my phone on 'alarm' because it's too loud to wake up to in the morning, so I picked up in my sleep, and it was my friend who wanted to tell me about her horoscope, and so we talked for a while and then decided to try to sleep. Soon after, my home phone begins to ring loudly throughout the house around 3a.m., it was the police and my little brother was "busted"; the word my mom used when she came into my room to tell me once she had gotten off of the phone. I texted messaged for a while and no matter what could not fall back sleep. Once I'm woken up, I'm woken up. I tossed and turned and tried to sleep every way, but it was cold and as I began to get tired again, I heard the sound of the phone, and so I turned on the movie again but couldn't sleep. Over an hour of this goes on, and I never really fall completely asleep I realized once I 'woke up' in the morning for school. I didn't go to get coffee and I've been drinking a lot of it lately. These word problems make no sense I wanted to tell her. I close my eyes for a minute while she writes on the board and it's a great feeling. I planned the whole class to leave early, and never did.

No comments:

Post a Comment