Saturday, October 17, 2009

Letter

you told me you wrote me a letter and i definitely wish you hadn't. it was easier thinking that you didn't care and that my feeling were hurt because of that, and that i would eventually give up myself, and inevitably recover; as much as i could. i said a thousand times how i just wanted to ruin your night, i wanted to say something to bother you and maybe even piss you off. that's what you deserved. don't ignore me, then say you wrote me a letter. would you have even told me if i had never said something? or were you just waiting so you could tell me about it? 
This is stupid.




When all my friends were gone, when school was hard and my family was distracted, you were there. I could drive to your house, run up your three steps and walk in without even knocking. I loved flopping on your bed and I loved your affection because I felt like it was what I needed. You were the only one available, and I was slightly broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment