Friday, October 23, 2009

So Be It

"so what you cant stand me cause i have a girlfriend?? but at the same time you enjoy me just begging for your attention and love like what?? am i supposed to pick 1 or the other?? it's not obvious i like you too and i wish i didn't? i try so hard not to care but i do i cant stand when you are upset with me... even though its over something i dont even understand.. like what is the right move for me? there is no right answer no matter what i do i'm always hurting someone"


"if what is the reason that i'm dating rachel?? then there is no right answer... and i cant both in anyway i guess you are both so different and amazing in your own ways and you both have flaws i love you both of you and dislike both of you all at once idk like what do i do??"


"no i'm not calling you a slut i'm making an observation you sleep with dudes and then don't talk to them or me. and i thought you liked nick thats why i said that. this is so retarded i'm not trying to hurt you i'm trying to make you happy"


"thanks... what can i do that makes you happy mollie like you are happy for a while and then this happens and you should know rachel is the first girl i've treated right. i'm so sick of this mollie i dont have the energy any more. i cant keep wasting away every step of progress i make with you. you like me one day you hate me the next you care after that. i'm not single i love my girlfriend if that's your reason for not being my friend then so be it"

No comments:

Post a Comment