Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Work In Progress

What would I say? I love when people ask sensitive questions, and hate when people ask insensitive ones. It still bothers me despite my efforts, when people put other's paper towels or toilet paper rolls on backwards.
I'd say that I worry that all my close friends that matter to me will continue to keep some shoddy means of keeping track, or keeping dibs on me for something like the rest of my life, and that I will only regularly be reminded and think of them. How I still worry that I would rather stumble upon a new movie trailer than be introduced to or meet a new person.
The only time I have felt any twinge of accomplishment in recent years is when I drink large quantities of black coffee. The most real ways that I receive love are empty promises, and painful private stories of someone's past being shared with only me, in confidence.
On a day-to-day basis I covertly but honestly believe that I had come to realizations that enable me from applying myself in near to everything. 
The irreversible and lasting nature of a relationship's affect on me makes me a ridiculous amount of socially cold and cautious.
I would say that I am hindered by not allowing myself to drink, smoke, or do drugs, and that it's hard to explain in a way for people to grasp, that I just do not wish to. I might be the most unconditional, and wishy-washy person you've ever met.
I am increasingly all or nothing, leaning much more towards nothing lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment