Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Dropping Out of College, It's Cool

I'm pretty happy
and you're singing softly in your room

I'm writing a poem in my own but it's going to your tune 

you eat my crackers

and I smile at your laughter

and I don't know you
and you don't care if I do
there are no sheets on your bed
and I always stay in instead
I don't drink and you don't drive
when it's raining we forget and leave our bikes outside
I like your clothes and you're scared of me behind the wheel
we don't care how each other feel
and I don't know if that's even true
you don't know me
and I really don't know you

you ask how my work day was
I ask if you did anything at all
we hardly talk, big or small
and we seem to like it that way
cause we don't have a lot,
not even a living room
but everything seems to be okay 

No comments:

Post a Comment