Monday, September 28, 2015

Please Love Me Harder Than You Did Before You Guessed I Was Sinking

what's the point anyway?
someone somewhere is banging on a piece of wood
someone somewhere is banging on the side of a house
someone somewhere is banging on a set of drums
all of these things are outside of my window
the clouds turn a cool gray and i am swirling somewhere beneath them
i haven't talked to you in more than a week
i can't remember what sleep feels like but vaguely imagine it being nice
i only send snap chats to people i consider celebrities
somehow you feel more out of reach, and better than me
i may be lost in this sea, but i vaguely imagine you standing at my harbor
i drink down my bleach
and picture how nice the sunset must look from santa barbara 

No comments:

Post a Comment