Sunday, September 27, 2015

Home Sweet Home

there's a cat somewhere on my porch
there's drums playing inside someone's house
connor's singing drake, for some reason or another I feel great
sarah sends me a picture of her face
I thank my lucky stars cause I did something right
when lizz sends me texts it helps me sleep at night 
and dylan always calls me on the phone
so no matter what we're never ever alone 
we talk a long time 
even if he's mad
we talk a very long time
even if I'm sad
I love my friends, I love my house
I hate myself
but I'll work it out 
my plants are doing okay
I look at them and smile
thinking of victoria and leo every day
and jillian is now living in la
it's a full body excitement I can't hardly describe

I love it here I really do, I love my gaybors I love my room
and all my friend-fam at home I'll be seeing you soon
and you
there's always you
I still have your address
it's just I haven't needed it yet

No comments:

Post a Comment