Sunday, August 21, 2011

Away

I reflect so constantly on the life now that has been carelessly created
I see now why I feel as I do,
when anything and everything that made me feel worthy was dissipated
I guess the whole time what I was fishing for and needing was a sense of worth
either way so many months have passed since I've received those sorts of words
still just attempting to come to terms with which that I deserve
or how through all this time "I purposefully avoided mentioning those things" was the nicest phrase I heard
because these are the only means those around me can display that they care
just saying to my face that they feel sympathy for the should be obvious fact no one is there
I wish for only one thing now besides the possibility for discarded disdain, simply that it all reverts back, to feeling almost the same
all those that loved me, I drove you away, I drove you away, only myself to blame


drive away

No comments:

Post a Comment