Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Had I Thought Now


"I never held a funeral for that big part of me that died.
I need to put these thoughts to rest. I need to find a peace of mind.
I need to piece my mind, find a piece of mind to rest in.
Need to find someone to confide in, and with the rest I need to start restin'.
Needless to say, I couldn't hide.

Had I known then what I know now.
Had I thought now what I knew then...
I might still be human
With all the little stupid fix-ins.
As I fix sins and vixens vick souls,
stitch clothes for the characters they play then switch roles.



I'm about to take the next quick exit and end this head trip.
My bed's stripped of its blankets, comforters, pillows and sheets,
but I might have to peel off all my skin to remove your scent in order to sleep."

No comments:

Post a Comment