Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Flesh Eaten Human

What's an excuse and what isn't?

I may be stupid, but I am good at knowing what is actually going on.
I am more than aware that I have been forgetful, doubtful, confused, disoriented,  no grasp for whatever is trying to be explained, I am quiet, uncertain, distracted, far-off, aloof.
If I could just tell you what is going on, not my burdens, not my concerns, not my people. I have an anxiety disorder, I have insomnia, I have not slept since the middle of last month, I have extended bouts of depression, I have a legitimate learning disorder. I am trying so hard, and would like to do so many things, I base my decisions on this, I wish for nothing more than to give it my all, I am sacrificing everything.
Tongue-tied, stuttering, loss of words.
He told me that it was necessary that I stop over-thinking, he thought he knew about what.

No comments:

Post a Comment