Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Use Your Disadvantage For Good

I am a private person. This is due to my both untrustworthy, and secret father, and mother. I am writing this down because I want you to know, I do not even need to delivery it, my mind with do so, and you aren't much for love letters anyway. Loneliness has never, ever resonated with me. Ever since I was very young, I remember attempting to decipher, and feel that sensation. It was similar to a brain freeze, or a broken bone, I understood quite well that other's knew what it was, I just was not able to grasp. Victoria and I would talk on the phone for so many hours, we talked about everything, all night long, for years, and years. I bring this up because we decided one night that it would behove us to have a safe word, a word that one could use covertly to the other, if we were in danger, and if someone was listening. After a thorough discussion, we chose the word "lonely", for it had to be a word that we would never once use by accident. If our untimely death was impending, we would call the other, and tell them calmly that we were lonely. I am select with whom I share my time, my true thoughts even moreso than that. The disappointment involved with relationships of any kind keep my father and my brother inside, and keep my mother and myself scorn. It is pointless to reiterate what you know so well, nearly as much as I, so I will attempt to deduce what it is I would wish to relay. I am speaking of myself, knowing that endeavoring to speak of us, will inevitably turn out to be speaking of myself in a different way, I'm not sure what I wanted from this. I do know though, I want to share, I want to communicate, I want you to laugh at my jokes, and I want to compliment you without filtering myself, without thinking twice. You are everything, and I am starting to believe that this is your fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment