Monday, June 8, 2009

Anyone Else

I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HAVING SEX WITH ANYONE ELSE
("Ha why is that? Ha for some reason I feel like it would be really weird with anyone else idk")


//and then we turned into lyrics

"So make all your fat fleshy fingers to moving,
And pluck all your silly strings, bend all your notes for me.
Soft silly music is meaningful magical,
The movements were beautiful, all in your ovaries.
All of them milking with green fleshy flowers,
While powerful pistons were sugary sweet machines.
Smelling of semen all under the garden
Was all you were needing when you still believed in me."

"And your mom would stick a fork right into daddy's shoulder
And dad would throw the garbage all across the floor
As we would lay and learn what each other's bodies were for

And this is the room 
One afternoon I knew I could love you
And from above you how I sank into your soul
Into that secret place where no one dares to go"

//or so I liked to think
scared
that
we
turned
into 
nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment