Monday, March 21, 2011

Rename

            If I were to rename myself a nane that better defines myself as a person, it would be explained by a rather long list. If a person was named after what they were, rather than just who, it would be ever-changing. The list would be comprised of names of people who made them who they are, whether it be in the past or present. Additionally, the name would include the utmost words that describe the said person. Some names would remain the same, and the same order, for years. Others’ would change almost daily, the order shifting immensely.
The first word would define the person the greatest, whether it is another’s name, or an adjective as simple as hope. Each person would know his or her real name, and similar to a middle name now, it would rarely be used. Some prominent words in my name (aside from my loved one’s names) would be: observant, tired, adoring, kind, self conscious, negative, thoughtful, sentimental, sensitive, jovial, and waiting. I believe these names would be extremely revealing to others, therefore difficult to bear, but equally useful and helpful throughout a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment