Saturday, March 30, 2013

Lay


"At the very moment that I realize I don't have it, I'm questing for it
And therefore you know evolving into the faith
And also showing that I got something to hold onto, even while I'm questioning what it is
I wanna do what's right now, while it's in my brain
Cause later on, man, I might not feel the same
And I don't really feel it's right to conceal your pain
It bubbles up inside, and people start killin things
So I'm going to let it hang, move on to better things
Living in environments where everything's really strange"


"So I want to get myself attached
To something bolted down
So that these winds of circumstance
Won't keep blowing me around
From when I land to when I leave
There is enough time to sleep and sing 
I keep running around when all I want is to lay motionless"
"In every dream home a heartache
And every step I take
Takes me further from heaven"

No comments:

Post a Comment