Sunday, August 18, 2013

I Never Indicated How Long Always Was

"I laugh in peace whenever she's around because she likes it
yeah baby, I was a liar and baby maybe I cheated
but baby that shits minor, you received what you needed
dialogue, ears, fears, tears, thoughts and a shoulder
and an overwhelming feeling that I ought to scold you
but now I hold you, in fact I held you up
if you were thirsty, I held the cup
if you needed it I felt you up
I tell you what, why don't you tell me what the hell is up

you know what? I hate it when you tell me about the average
you die to love men that try to rip your heart out
through your nasal passage
now how did I manage to be labeled the one that's savage
I found the package damaged, and I tried to apply a bandage

I choke tears for everyone that wears the shoes
had it up to here with the paranoia and the where were you's
but I'm still there when she’s got something real to say
and I must care, otherwise I would not feel this way
feel your way through it, like I felt I tried to help
but common sense builds when you find consequence by yourself"

No comments:

Post a Comment