Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hardly Get To Sleep

"you were like some drug to me
and I will hardly get to sleep again
hope that you can notice
trying what I want to try
a million times
I gave up just like you
in inside a panic
stupid is as stupid does
and stupidly you blamed it all on me
finally started caring
either way you think it's right
it's not
we go in spite of you
some holy water
the fact of where we start
it doesn't mean it's where we are
so I collide, and try to break my panic
I am not me

I don't mind the way it's told
the friends and all the things you sold, again
I know where to find you
we could be a rotting flower
or a tree rooted beneath the final flame
I know that you could see it
stupid is as stupid does
and stupidly I blamed it all on you
lost it in a process
finish what you said
you finished boy
you're no longer just once a man
somewhere in a title
I haven't been me

I am not
me"

No comments:

Post a Comment