Saturday, October 4, 2014

Trader Joe's Salad

For the first time in my life (memory) I feel uncertainty, pertaining to myself. I am not sure what is my fault. I create a throne of empty boxes, and sit in the one chair, unable to get anything done. I sit here now, in my underwear, saddened by the notion that my creative mind will go un-utilized, my whole life, and mull over all of the reasons for that. 
Today I woke up between 5am and 5:30am. I put almond butter on an apple, put it in my bag, drank my too-strong coffee, and left before 7am. I clocked out of work at 10:28am, not wanting Lance to watch me sort through files on my work computer trying to find my driver's license number to put on a rental application, for $21 an hour. I ate a salad, I took an unusual nap, I dreamt of Morgan Ranch house. I felt sorry for myself all day, and will go to an open house tomorrow at 10am, I will do laundry, I will deal with the recycle but not table situation. This was pointless to write, and I wish to remember totally none of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment