Sunday, March 29, 2015

Too Emotional, Even This

This has turned self destructive for me, sometime recently, and for that I must step away, for an undetermined, but definite amount of time. This is not you, something you've done, or some way that you have felt.  I would far rather weaken this with silence, than any level of psychological abuse. This means everything to me, and I can no longer feel sorry for the choices I find right in my heart, with both of us, equally, in mind. 
If we are in too raw a state to fix this together, I will take it upon myself to the best of my ability to preserve the positivity with my own two hands. You inspire me every day to be a better person, same goes for the days in which we do not speak, it was made clear is fine with you anyway. I can only pray that the cloying person who leaves, returns with at very least the tools to process and handle things differently within it. I am not proud of the game I have far too frequently been engaging in; this may be the first thing that I tell you in a long while without the intention of invoking a reaction. The behavior must stop, it will stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment