Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'm Sorry

i was never trying to ensue worry and disgust
i would simply like to talk, more-so throughly discuss

i can hear the voices and sounds as if they were on the other side of the door
i thought i was kind to adore
to you, adoration became a bore
but if i could only speak to you like i did before
in the present i am feeling like more than a chore
a pain in the ass, this painstaking task
taking the time out to nurse my wounds you can't even see
didn't have the guts to say that you could not stomach them or me
i watched your animosity
so deep seeded, until it bloomed, like a tree
spread roots like disease
unforgiving, no please
no sorry, no plead
but just know i remain scorn from this
so petty, like sibling rivalry
remember how you used to cry? like me
fall asleep, lying next to me
now too apathetic to even lie through your teeth
i used to believe something was brooding
while you were out at sea
now i feel the waves, weak, 
they washed up your apathy
but i know deep down somewhere, you are mad at me
grace myself with your weather like some noble deed
i suppose you knew, it was something i would need
unlike you, starving yourself, i got fat off the lies you would feed
but i'm not here to call you out, give yourself a bad name
but would you understand if i told you that if i were dealing with myself 
i'd do the exact same

No comments:

Post a Comment