Saturday, May 7, 2011

Weird Things Happen To Me

Whether you'd like to recall, know that there are several elderly people right outside your window care-taking a grave. talking to a dead person. "ARE YOU COMFORTABLE MOLLY?" in disbelief i look up from my computer, and my cup of coffee, my other cup of cold water. i can hear the rake scraping the tomb stone and they can see me, i know they can. "they barely have enough room to walk outside their house", one lady laughs. too close for comfort. i attempt not to make eye contact, but they keep glancing around. and both blinds are drawn, and both long window are completely open. i didn't mean for this to happen. i am sitting at my kitchen table this saturday morning and i turn down my music low, not to disturb the mourning.

No comments:

Post a Comment