Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Again

I was going to write about how my life was a fragile breakable thing that I dropped out of my hands. 
I was going to write about how Glee is my primary source of pleasure and purpose. 
With that said, 
here is my Christmas list!
  • Buck 65 20 Odd Years bundle (http://buck65.rhinorecords.ca/shop/products/Merchandise+Catalog/PID-Buck65B01.aspx)
  • Arrested Development box set
  • I Saw You, It's Kind of a Funny Story, The Virgin Suicides, The Perks of being a Wallflower, The Last American Valentine, Elephant Engine High Dive Revival, Post Office, Women, Fargo Rock City, Killing Yourself to Live, Downtown Owl, Eating the Dinosaur, Jane Eyre, No One Belongs Here More Than You
  • Polaroid camera and film
  • La Dispute sweatshirt
  • The Sarah Silverman Program box set
  • The Royal Tenenbaums, Drive, Beginners, Bridesmaids, Finding Joe, Crop Circles
  • Glee season 2
  • Brita
  • Wallet
  • Fisheye lens camera
  • Microwave
  • New coffee maker

No comments:

Post a Comment