Saturday, December 3, 2011

There Is One For Each Of Us

"Down by the lake you saw me 
And you knew I was waiting for you 
Looking in between those long reeds 
Your reflection it fell upon. 
How we missed that love. 


The words written on my hand are hard to say 
A game of solitaire with no card to play 
Paper airplane so far away 

How we missed that love 

The words written on my hand are hard to say 
A game of solitaire with no card to play 
Paper airplane so far away 

Crying for your letters 
Looking all through the pictures 
They're surviving the long way, 
To get from me to you. 
Get to me. 
You're writing me a letter 
Looking for my heart to send you- 
Oh it all in words 
I'm writing my heart out, 
My heart out for you. 

[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/buck+65/paper+airplane_20971110.html ] 
Distant tower, 
Hour on resistant hour, 
Signals with consistent power. 
Eventually the shepherd must slaughter his sheep. 
The sky is ripped open and the water is deep 
Somewhere else your burning fire, 
Your tempting charms 
I'm lost in the woods with no voice and empty arms 
Admitting I'm stranded. 
Committing my plan 
And two stories written by hand. 

Play me again your memory. 

The hands on the clock on the wall are the enemy 
I feel them on my throat 
Girls are called Emily 
Stillness 
Is illness 
Your voice is the remedy. 

Polaroid picture gonna find me 

The illusion is blinding 
Aches that remind me 
Finally behind me 
Yesterday is in the fire 
Drawn to these words 
Until my hands begin to tire 
At war with now 
Desperately seeking then 
Cursing my body 
And torturing a bleeding pen 
Memories of your voice 
Circling through rooms 
Wondering where 
And imagining two moons 
There is one for each of us 
Anguish is my guiding grace 
I keep all your lyrics in a secret hiding place 
Building a boat made with a sail of paper 
Words written down 
No sound 
And a trail of vapor 


How we missed that love 
How we 
How we missed that love. 
How we"

No comments:

Post a Comment