Thursday, April 19, 2012

Garble

Distance like all other things is only slightly more than a feeling conceptualized in your head. Another person could be anywhere, I feel I am nowhere, and I feel he is all over the place. We could very much be down the street, but he is airplanes and waters away and it's in my head, but also not. Reality is often only slightly less than some silly confirmation of one's thoughts. I think a person is 'far', and whatever it is that exactly means to me, but he could be anywhere, and is. The farther a person of significance is from the other the harder it is, which to me is only proof that it is a notion in a head, and heart, which I see are slightly more than congruous. You speak with someone on the phone and your mind vaguely endeavours to grasp the physical distance, and you think why is this so obscure and difficult? I think it is because it is no more than attempting to materialize a thought that is no more than that, it's not simple ever, to make a feeling anything more, or anything less. It just is, and so is distance, just is, and just is a feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment