Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Third Person Perspective

  
 It was a dark night but I was burning alive under your magnifying glass, running around with my head cut off, conversing with everyone else around me, knowing you were listening the most intently. I sat next to you on a bench, staring for any reaction. You said you didn't know me any more, and everything I said made you feel very badly, I apologized, because someone had to. 
   I woke up, coming to terms with not just that dream, but every third person memory and how I ceased to observe and judge myself with my own eyes, and with that, could not even see through them at all. I stood perfectly still, (omnipresent, in my own head) studying and scrutinizing my words, actions and movements around the room, like someone used to. Might as well have been a dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment