Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Analogous

"Bed 
To see your bed in your dream represents your intimate self and discovery of your sexuality. If you are sleeping in your own bed, then it denotes security and restoration of your mind. You may be looking for domestic bliss, for peace or for some form of escape. If you are waking up in a different and/or unknown bed, then it represents the consequences of the decisions you have made. The dream may also be a pun on the completion of a project and "putting it to bed." Consider the condition of the bed. If the bed is made, then it symbolizes security. If the bed is unmade, then it indicates that certain secrets will soon be exposed or revealed. Or that you are exhibiting some carelessness in your sexual behavior.
To dream that you are searching for a bed suggests that you are having difficulties acknowledging your intimate self. You may be feeling inhibited in expressing your sexuality. Alternatively, it may mean that you are looking for domestic security and happiness.

Barbed Wire 
To see barbed wire in your dream represents difficulty in breaking through or getting your point across to someone.

Fence 
To see a fence in your dream signifies an obstacle or barrier that may be standing on your path. You may feel confined and restricted in expressing yourself. Are you feeling fenced in some situation or confined in some relationship? Alternatively, the fence symbolizes your need for privacy. You are trying to shut off the rest of the world.
The condition of the fence is analogous to your emotional state.

Forest 
To dream that you are in or walking through the forest signifies a transitional phase. F
ollow your instincts. 
To dream that you are lost in a forest indicates that you are searching through your subconscious for a better understanding of yourself."

It was all so long and drawn out, but I remember living my life, being involved with other people and things, then suddenly seeing you. We were all surrounded by a green, mossy forest, and whatever was preoccupying me denigrated instantly upon seeing you. I played casual, as I always do, and instantly, and desperately began to put on an act to entertain you, to fool you. You sincerely did not care, hardly even paying attention, and I feigned that it was all for other people.. I remember there being two beds, broken, crooked, not dirty but unkept and bedding strewn all about. Lop-sided. The sheets were stark white, somehow, and one bed was much higher than, and to the right of the other. The beds were tiny, and there were no blankets, I knew that neither of us would be sleeping there. I laid to rest in the bed on the ground, as far away from you as possible. You paid me little concern, but did speak with me irregularly, as you laid in the higher one. I was barely pretending any more that this all wasn't for you, but I did not want you to know how badly I wanted to be close, to lie next to you up there. I refrained, I laid in my own bed, atop the sheets, noticing a slightly rusty fence right behind me. At the head of the bed was a small steel fence, all warped and bend, it seemed significant momentarily. I stared up at you then, from below, I remember feeling like a jester, a long-standing joke you finally admitted you got sick of, but I knew no different. I got quieter, and you made a small comment, before coming down to mine, I remember realizing that I didn't think of that. No one knew me or what I wanted more than you.

Everyone is saying your name, playing our songs, how can you be so many places and absolutely nowhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment