Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Um

This morning I awaken with the idea that I was always less mentally stable than I assumed. I would like to explain to myself what I have perceived the side effects to be, before I look them up and change my own mind. The first thing I noticed was a cloudy head, difficultly to follow my own train of thought, other's, a hard time articulating myself and finding the words that I know are there, somewhere. Next was irritability, quick to anger, a constant vague frustration. Also, distance, more in my head than ever, being overly aware of time and thoughts, being even less capable of getting lost in the moment. Sleeping, falling asleep suddenly, and waking up early. Headaches, light and drifting in and out.
Maybe everything I was doing prior to last month was self medicating, therefore it was inexplicable, and addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment