Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Birds Of A Different Feather

The more that I self examine, the better I understand why it is things come to be how they are. I overheard one sentence of a conversation in a cafe today, a woman telling another woman that she hasn't yet externalized her realizations. I found that relatable because I am attempting quite hard to come to terms with how I really am, and wish not to be. I suppose that I've always felt that I was cut from a different cloth, trying to squeeze into a cookie cut out, the shape of those around me, everywhere. I think that the things a person has thought all along, there has got to be some truth to those things. If I am to submit to the nonconventialist I truly (am still finding that I) am, my lifestyle should follow suite. I cannot force these things to make sense, I am different, and it's hard, but it is how it is.

In every discernible way.

No comments:

Post a Comment