Monday, April 1, 2013

Two Timer

I have made you cry more times the anyone else this year
but have also learned there are more important things than getting a reaction

you will always have two things going at once, and are the skeeziest most selfish person I have ever allowed in my life

you send me a picture of the hole in your wall, and I will not be the one to have to tell you that some things are not funny

you spend a day's entirety talking about naked women and how annoyed I am with you

I would rather associate with my father, because at least his dishonesty comes with a conscious

in the grocery store you are ignorantly and loudly spewing nonsense you picked up somewhere, about ailments being in people's heads, i say you are wrong, so does the girl in line in front of us

you are a toxic poison, seeping into everything and ruining it, with your ever surfacing issues that i am ashamed to at all relate to

I can't recall the last time I've looked into your eyes,
not wanting you to believe that I wanted to connect with you so much as that


"Sometimes people are layered like that. There’s something totally different underneath than what’s on the surface. And sometimes there’s a third even deeper level, and that’s the same as the top surface one."

No comments:

Post a Comment