Friday, September 19, 2014

Do You Ever Dream of Me

I had a really horrific dream last night, of course it was so comforting at the time. I was inside a totally unrecognizable apartment, based off of absolutely nothing I've seen. You were lounging there, sprawled out on a couch by the kitchen. Austin didn't see you, but was home, and you asked if you could stay for a while tonight. I looked up at Austin, and decided that however this went I wanted you here bad enough to say yes. Also you were here, and you asked, and you found me. When I asked if you had been to our place before you told me that you had, and tried to make me remember. I recollected a vague memory of you walking through uninvited, just looking around. Austin finally saw you, he was startled for a moment, then you two talked and it was fine. It was nice that he was okay/understanding of you being there, and then he left. You and I were together again and it felt so fucking good to me, we walked around the place talking and I felt at peace with everything, like life would be okay. I could sense that you were a little off, or down, or you wouldn't have showed up like this, wouldn't be needing me, but I didn't need to know, I just wanted to enjoy our time together, and was so much so that I was not in fear of it ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment