Thursday, March 15, 2012

Internally

I am grateful for
my possibilities and options.
All the people I haven't even met yet,
and all of my loved ones.
I am grateful for this opportunity to 
leave town, and for anyone who made
the conscious decision to include me in
their present and future.
I am appreciative for all those who make
time for me and check in on me.
I will not reward myself with punishment,
or feelings of mediocrity. I can go anywhere,
I can do anything, and although I cannot be
anyone, that is the only thing holding me back,
in any way. I am grateful for my only one
restraint. I am appreciative of the immense amounts
of clarity that I have obtained, am constantly obtaining,
and for all that I see and feel, so that it can assist me in my
recovery and eventually my journey. I am grateful for my
absence of pride, and all things besides myself that could
have potentially gotten in my way. I won't succumb to fear
forever. I am okay.



"Oh what a year
spent held up
in here."

No comments:

Post a Comment