Monday, March 19, 2012

Stranger

"And we belief we were closer than we were
That kept us up all night
He and I were the kind of bad dreams worth having
Unforgettable with the kind of desire to find out
How it would have ended if we hadn’t woken up when we did
I’m not saying I’m still in love with him
I just don’t believe I’d be able to stop myself if I found him all over again



We were pipelines fumbling chances of locked eyes
Just inches away from all that we could breathe
And I knew I liked it too much cuz I couldn’t pull my face out of a smile for two weeks



I don’t want the best
I just need what can pull me out of the worst



I’ll keep breathing for you
Even when you don’t want me to



Daylight
We haven’t met yet
But when we do our smiles will be so close
We’ll believe they’re from the same lightsource
And that’s the way I like it"

No comments:

Post a Comment