Thursday, July 19, 2012

Duarte

He said he didn't know the song, close enough, I had to take it there. I told him about coincidences, and everything paralleling other things, and how I could trip out forever, and I do. He said that people say, "Oh, it's just a coincidence." And that it makes it sound a lot smaller than it actually is (language has changed things). He said it is two things intertwining, and he laced his fingers for me, and I looked at them for a long time. He said that those sort of things have a purpose, "There is a reason". I asked him if he knew the reason, he said no, because each of these things have a reason, but they are all different and specific to each occurrence. I checked to see if he was looking as I walked away, and we met eyes a last time, I don't know.
She said, "You meet good people too though, right?" He smiled his biggest, brightest smile and replied with just, "Every day."

No comments:

Post a Comment