Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hollering Wolves Trying To Milk It

"You'll probably never hear this song
let alone sip the mission long enough to listen

(I smoke cigarettes down to filter, smoke the filter down to space
now I'm gonna roll this question tight and smoke that shit up in your face
now if you were to alter masks every time fame circus approaches
do you really think your maker wouldn't notice? Think about it)

Okay, I've died a thousand, and I'll die a thousand more,
I leave footprints in fours, two for bi-peds, two more to break the door
practically caress the utterings of crushed by drudgery brothers and sisters
mothering stickler cabin and madden shit
I'll fix the wing for a penny and a parable

yeah, but this friendship sunk with a barrel full of tarot's pull
I've seen guys harbor bad shiners
then wonder why the culprits sitting at the their rainbows ending
rocks garbage bag liners 
without the appleseed it's useless (I sat for greed)
patched for boredom crafts a castle out of toothpicks (I sat to breath)
I breath too hard nearly metamorph castle loose pins
now I stand to breath as not to disturb the plumage 
and I know that's not a story

it no longer turns my stomach"

No comments:

Post a Comment