Friday, July 20, 2012

Substituting And Manifesting



  Refraining from very innate desires, I will withhold myself from delving into each and every thing and human that lead me to feeling like the worst person of the face of the earth. But, instead, in lieu of the depiction of countless, monumental disappoints, I will just say a word or two about things that made me happy. Although I am as easily pleased as let down, it meant just so much everything he said to me, and at the end when he continues the conversation past the point we need to. Maybe it just takes telling me that someone sees that I am a good friend (if even just to them), for my intentions and motives behind what I do, and kissing me on the forehead repeatedly, but that's fine. I don't know what else I can really put into words, and sure, resentments seep in. But you said you wanted to hear what I had to say, and you meant it, and nothing could mean more than that right now. Whilst being sorry for everything that I am, the connectivity that is too apparent makes me feel just really good. Every word I hear resonates, and I am eternally grateful, again.


"We are all looking for something we cannot explain


We were each other's home."

No comments:

Post a Comment