Thursday, June 20, 2013

Dreams Of June

"To dream that you your teeth has fallen out and you try to refit them back into the mouth signifies a lack of self-confidence and embarrassment. You are afraid that others will know of your short-comings. If you acted calmly in your dream, then it may point to how can make the best out of any situation. You are able to rise above unfavorable circumstances."

I felt so deeply, as though nothing is static, I felt everything crumbling, privately, but before my eyes. My tooth is bleeding, I'm begging to myself that it stays in a little longer, panic-stricken I clumsily am pushing it around the loose socket. The tooth is wet with blood, my mind is racing, I got it to stick, it stayed, and I knew I could fake this a bit longer.

I am trying to let go, I'm controlling, I get angry when people don't stick to their word, the world doesn't stick to its plan. I want to work on going with the flow, I want to work on embracing spontaneity and its flaws, what good it can bring. I want to appreciate new people. I'd like to stop whining, rephrase, reword, rethink. I want to utilize my ability to communicate. I want those I love to know it, feel it even. 

All of that running, doing, fun, you can distract the sadness, but it's still there, all the while.

"One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxieties about your appearance and how others perceive you. Your teeth help to convey an image of attractiveness and play an important role in the game of flirtation, whether it is flashing those pearly white, kissing or necking. Thus, such dreams may stem from a fear of rejection, sexual impotence or the consequences of getting old.
Another rationalization for these falling teeth dreams may be rooted in your fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of yourself in some situation. These dreams are an over-exaggeration of your worries and anxieties. Perhaps you feel that you are unprepared for the task at hand. However, you will find that your worries are unfounded in most cases. Sometimes what plays out in your mind is far worse than what is reality.
Teeth are used to bite, tear, chew and gnaw. In this regard, teeth symbolize power. And the loss of teeth in your dream may be from a sense of powerlessness. Are you lacking power in some current situation? Perhaps you are having difficulties expressing yourself or getting your point across. You feel frustrated when your voice is not being heard. You may be experiencing feelings of inferiority and a lack of self-confidence in some situation or relationship in your life. This dream may be an indication that you need to be more assertive and believe in the importance of what you have to say."

No comments:

Post a Comment